Personally Identifiable Information
www.ehayas.com may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, features or resources We make available on the Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name and email address. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY MARKET TO CHILDREN UNDER 13, SO WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR SOLICIT PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION FROM, OR ABOUT, CHILDREN UNDER 13.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information including, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
• Types of browser
• Types of devices used to get into the Site
• Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• Date and time stamp
• Referring and exit pages
• Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
Web browser cookies
How this Site uses collected information
www.ehayas.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalise user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use resources provided on this Site.
- To improve the Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve User experience and provide better content.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics We think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: the Site may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to any of www.ehayas.com mailing lists, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, the Site includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
The Site adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, and data stored on the Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating this Site, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Site policies, or protect the Site’s or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of the Site partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from this Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to this Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. See our disclaimer policy.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on December 30, 2022